September 20, 2012

Cycling in the autumn sun








Cycling in the autumn sun.

Below, you can find a link to one of my current favourite tracks. I love this melancholic deep house sound. You really need to listen to it if you like that kind of music. ;) I was listening to it approximately six times while cycling back home after a latte macchiato in the city. It was a great last day in my home town, tomorrow I am going to leave...visiting a friend, and then going back to Brussels. Vacations are almost over.


Blouse.Zara. Sweater.H&M. Skinnies.Primark. Watch.ICE. Shoes.Minnetonka. Earrings.H&M.



Ry & Frank Wiedemann - Howling (Mick Benjamins' Edit)

4 comments:

  1. Hi!!!! :) love your romantic look ^.^

    thedemetrastra.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, girl! Hope to hear from you again ;)

      Delete
  2. Einfach schönes Outfit! Genau das richtige bei dem momentanen Wetter! :)

    ReplyDelete