October 3, 2012

Black Velvet Shoes


Black Velvet Shoes.

I bought these black velvet shoes a couple of days ago and I am so in love with them. I needed some new flat chic shoes that match with skirts and dresses for official events or any other occasion. Well, they fit great with jeans, too, don't they? I totally love this new shape. It is a pity that you cannot see the velvet texture in this photo. You can buy these pretty shoes at the Zara store, where else!? ;) My next post will be an outfit post again, so do not forget to stop by again!

xx

Velvet shoes.Zara Basic.

9 comments:

  1. Such a great post, my dear!
    You have awesome blog.
    we can follow each other via gfc (+bloglovin and fb) if u want:)


    Kisses,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Och die sind ja süß! Ich mag diese Form auch sehr! Gabs die auch in rotem Samt? Das wäre mega cool!!
    Larissa <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, die gibt es auch in Bordeaux-Rot. Hol sie dir schnell ;)

      xx

      Delete
    2. Ohhh toll :) hoffentlich gibts die noch im Online Shop!!
      Ach und ich wollte nicht zwei mal dan selben Kommentar schreiben...das war mein Handy!! ;)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ganz lieben dank für dein süßes kommentar :*
    und super schöne bilder
    liebste grüße marii

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for checking out my blog! Yours is lovely - following :)


    livinginalittlebubblefulloffashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are exactly what I've been looking for! I wanted uber simple velvet shoes without all the details they always put on the top. Will definitely check out zara now!

    xx
    http://sundaesbest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for commenting, everyone! :) xx

    ReplyDelete