November 3, 2012

Skyfall. Done.








Skyfall. Done.

A couple of days ago, I have watched the new James Bond movie "Skyfall" and it was great. So much tension from the beginning to the very end. Absolutely advisable to watch ;) Today, I wore my new Sparkle & Fade top in combination with my old H&M hat and the absolutely wonderful Michael Jackson LA Gear shoes... My sister is the proud owner of these perfect shoes that are part of a limited edition. Thank you so much for borrowing them to me! 

Pants.H&M. Top.Sparkle&Fade. Hat.H&M. Shoes.MJ LA Gear. Bra.Urban Outfitters.

15 comments:

  1. I love your shoes!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    NELLY SHOES GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadn't watched Skyfall. I'm not really a fan of Bond movies. Butttt I love your pants and shoes though! :)

    xo,
    Daphne of Metamorphosis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tolles Outfit! Ganz besonders das Oberteil und der Hut haben es mir angetan!! Du solltest öfter Hut tragen, schaut echt süß aus! Richtig cool!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boots are fabolous! xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for commenting, girls! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color of your jeans and those shoes are sooo cool!

    www.rougefox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Analisa!! I am happy that you commented on my blog X

      Delete
  7. Thank you for your comment, Milex!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow your shoes are amazing! love this outfit!
    am now following your blog :)

    jodipops.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete