November 7, 2012

Who loves the Sun





Who loves the Sun.

Yesterday, I wore a vintage jumper in combination with a Levi's jacket, also vintage, and for the first time my new asymmetric cross earrings. It was a sunny, but chilly day and I had this song in my head the whole time "Who loves the Sun". I post the link, so you can listen to it if you want to ;) Tomorrow, I am going to BERLIN visiting a friend for two days. Perhaps, I can show you some pics afterwards ;)

xx Julia

Jeans.Zara. Jumper.Vintage. Jacket.Levi's. Shoes.Zara. Bag.Zara. Scarf.Primark. Earrings/Bracelet.Asos. Watch.Casio.

http://soundcloud.com/pheadra-1/nu-jo-ke-who-loves-the-sun

6 comments:

  1. This look like such a cute comfy outfit! I want your scarf!

    Oh anyway Julia, I would like to invite you and your readers to come join us in fun events organized by our Bloggers Against Social Injustice committee & also at the same time do your part and spread the words of a good cause.

    We are the new Bloggers Against Social Injustice network for fashion bloggers to come together to make this world a better place.

    You can let the unheard voices be heard by a click away! :D

    Website: http://bloggersagainstsocialinjustice.blogspot.com
    Facebook: Click here for our Facebook
    Twitter: Click here for our Twitter

    I hope to see you there! :)
    Cassandra
    backtofive.blogspot.com
    Bloggers Against Social Injustice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassandra, I will have a look at it as soon as possible! But it sounds interesting ;)

      Delete
  2. i love the jacket :)

    http://rnrfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bag! I'm listening to the song you gave, and I'm loving it. :)

    xo Daphne of Metamorphosis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comments, lovelies <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey vielen Dank :) Klar folge ich dir! Mir gefällt dein Blog wirklich gut XX

    ReplyDelete